Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Braveheart?

 In my efforts of keeping a 2-year-old completely happy for 4 days at home with no interaction with any other kids (due to the Hand Food Mouth Disease - more on that later...), I got "the paint" out.  Park was given all this fun painting stuff for his birthday from his sweet cousin, Campbell Anne.  I've been waiting for the PERFECT day to get it all out.  And this was it!  Well, he started on the paper - but it didn't last long.  I doubled checked the bottle to make sure it said WASHABLE and NON TOXIC then just let him go at it.  He had a blast - then got sprayed off with the water hose.  :)  He wasn't exactly fond of the 2nd part. 






 And this would be the reaction of me pushing Park's bike back a little bit so I could try to get a picture of him.  Stuff like this NEVER bothers him - but when you have HFM - I guess it does.  For the first few days of HFM, all we'd have to do is look at him in a "disciplining way" and he'd burst into tears.  His "sensitive days" lasted until Sunday night and quickly vanished - along with his fever - on Monday morning.

1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

How fun! That's a great idea! Park and Sienna should play in the paint together next time! Bet they would have a blast! So glad he's feeling better!