OKAY - My case is at rest (the case that my child is a SPITTIN' IMAGE of my husband) - and THANK my Heavenly Father. Literally. All I see when I look at Parker in the middle is his daddy on the right - minus my hair color and blue eyes. (I promise I have always had blue eyes - but thanks for really crappy cameras in the early 80s, my eyes look DARK in every picture until I'm in middle school and my parents actually bought a decent camera.) Anyway - what are you thoughts? I mean - I see Chris' EXACT nose, Chris EXACT mouth shape, Chris' EXACT teeth, Chris' EXACT head shape AND Chris' eye shape. I see ZERO Hillary in this child. I mean - minus hair and eyes - but that's just obvious.
So - here's baby Hull #2 in the belly at 20 weeks. I THINK it actually has my profile - who knows - maybe where will be a little Hillary look-alike in our arms in the next 15-20+ weeks! Let's just pray he/she doesn't have the CHUB I carried around the first 5 years of my life! I think by the time my mom had her third, she just left me in my high chair all day with Oreos and Twinkies :)




3 comments:
Yep, a mini-Hillary I think!
totally - esp. with your mouth wide open! :)
That's what I was thinking too! And, I think you're somewhat crazy if you don't think park has any mama in him! I see a TON of you - I think he has your eyes for sure, and very similar chin/cheeks - could be similar nose (hard to tell when they are all little & round). I think park is 50/50 mom & dad, but 100% him.
Post a Comment