Friday, June 24, 2011

Just like my daddy :)

Anytime Parker sees daddy put on his tennis shoes and goes outside to mow the "gass" Parker RUNS around the house frantically looking for his New Balance shoes (just like daddy's) and wants to help!  He'll follow right behind daddy and go all the way to the end of the yard and turn around - just like daddy.

When I was pregnant with Parker and we were driving around looking at houses, I distinctly remember passing a house in our neighborhood where a little boy was "helping" his daddy mow with his own lawn mower.  It was such a sweet little scene and I prayed then and there that I would have my own scene to watch one day ;)  




 UH OH!  "Cash" as Parker calls it...

 Looking over his shoulder to make sure he didn't miss any spots!

 He was NOT happy with his momma when she told him it was time to go in for bath!
Then daddy caved in and let him help him mow a few last rows....   He's weak.

Well turns out mommy is weak too!  I caved when I got inside because his methods of delaying bath/bed time are getting more sneaky every day!  He immediately ran over to get a book and asked me to "rock n reeeeed mommeeeeeee".  Who could resist this face?

And here is a close up of the collage of pictures Parker (I) made for Chris for Father's Day!

2 comments:

Michael and Kim Adamski said...

this is adorable - Pman is such a handsome little guy, & it's so cute to see him look up to his daddy :)

The Markham Family said...

TOO TOO sweet! LOVE me some Parker! Can't wait to have a baby boy SOON! :) But Sienna is SUCH a Daddy's girl these days...so are both Sienna and Dylan just gonna want Dada and not Mama?!?! WAHHHHH! It's cute, but I need a little love too, you know? ;)