Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Amy's Baby Sprinkle!

  We celebrated the 2nd baby shower of our Life Group this past weekend!  We had a baby "sprinkle" for Amy since this was her 2nd baby - but since we know she's having a boy - we knew she'd need some fun "boy" things!  Amy's friend, Jean, and I  put it together and we had a great time doing it!  We love Amy so much and are so happy to have her in our life! 

Jean put together this super cute diaper cake / sail boat theme (since Amy's nursery will have a nautical theme).  I made the cake pops - they were DELISH!

 The lady of the hour arrives :)
 Everyone at the shower!
 Amy and Hill - we are exactly 12 weeks apart!
 She was REEEEEEEEALLY happy about the boy clothes!
 And here's the latest of the Fab Four!  We are all almost exactly 4 weeks apart!  And yes - we are in the "right" order - Kristin's just really annoying and is super skinny even at 24 weeks pregnant!
 The Fab Four 2 weeks ago...
 And the Fab Four in April.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ha! "Too skinny" - love you, Hillary!

Good pics of Amy's sprinkle!!

The Markham Family said...

I had a blast at Dylan's baby sprinkle! Thanks for all of you and Jean's hardwork! I really appreciate it! Love all the baby boy clothes and am finishing washing them all up now, as we speak! :) Can't believe Dylan will be here in no time!