For the past year and a half, Amy and I have been the only mommies in our LifeGroup at church - SO - our little ones have been around each other A LOT and are really just the best-est little buds! Amy and I watch each others kid a bunch and love getting these two love birds together :) I love that both our #2's will be only a few months apart, too! SO fun!
SiSi is a princess and wouldn't DARE touch the pedal on the 4wheeler by herself. And Parker is a complete gentleman and pushed her around instead!
SiSi was having a BLAST running down our little hill (please ignore our HIDEOUS weeds in the background!)
She fell some too - but always while laughing! NOT a tear from this girl all evening!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Introducing...... The future Mrs. Parker Hull!

1 comment:
This post is priceless! And I still can't get over the Parker pushing SiSi on the 4 wheeler! TOO stinkin cute! LOVE that they LOVE each other (and that we LOVE each other) and have so much fun when they are together! Can't wait for our #2's to be in their same boat where they can play together too! Thanks for taking these pics! And don't worry about the snot nose and drool in the 1st pic. That's a pretty daily occurrence in this household! :) Love you!
Post a Comment