So - apparently taking one week off from working out during pregnancy is NOT a good thing. I gained about 8 pounds in the 8 days we were gone on vacation. I was pretty bummed about my sudden gain, but when I looked at my belly shot from this week, I realized that baby #2 must have done a little growing! While at the gym yesterday, I actually got strange looks and comments from these ladies I've been working out with for the past 4 months who had no idea I was pregnant. And now - they are all coming up to me and touching my belly and asking how far along I am. I forgot what it was like to have random people come up to me, touching my belly, asking all sorts of inappropriate questions and telling me their horror labor stories. Guess I have 5 more months of this - Yay!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago


1 comment:
LOVE seeing your belly pics :) I feel like I am showing SO MUCH EARLIER this time!!! It's ridiculous! You look awesome, girl!
Post a Comment