This is seriously shocking - but I have NO pictures to document that more awesome family came to our house on Sunday to hang out with us! Chris' sister, Amy, her husband, Jeffrey and their two kids, Campbell and Catherine came to our house on Sunday afternoon! I made a fabulous chicken pot pie then Jeffrey and Chris had a BIG job of spreading POO all over our front yard while Amy the kids and I stayed in the cool as long as we could til the kids begged to go play outside in Parker's splash pool! It was really too hot outside for baby Catherine so I stayed outside with the kids and I DEFINITELY got IN the pool with them because it was SO stinking hot! I may have ran through the sprinkler a few times, too! Thank goodness neighbor Robin saw me outside with them and came to take over the sprinkler run throughs - I was exhausted. I may work out every day but sprinkler running is very hard work! I don't think it helped that it was 95 degrees outside.
So - no pictures to document their fun visit - probably because I was having a blast chasing after two kids in the back yard in the splash pool and in the sprinkler - but I do have a picture to document our poo-covered yard. This was Chris' Father's Day gift, by the way. Bet you can't say you bought your husband POO for Father's Day!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment