I couldn't keep him out of the jumpy house!
He loved to lie down and let the bigger kids jump REALLY close to him so he'd jump. I, on the other hand, was NOT a fan of this.
HI MOM!
JUMPY JUMPY JUMP!
HOT DOG TIME! This would be this child's 4th hot dog in a week. Wow - what great healthy eating habits I'm giving to my child...
It looks like we were the only ones here - but we came inside to eat our lunch since there weren't any more tables outside. But - they ended up moving this table outside for us!
I REALLY wanted Parker to have something painted but I knew there was no way he was going to sit still for that long. WELL - lo and behold - the child sat still! For like FIVE MINUTES! Something I'm not sure I've ever seen him do when he's awake! He got a snake wrapped around his arm and he loved showing it off all day long!
He was extra still after she painted it to make sure the paint didn't rub off!
Parker's fave teacher is Ms. Deven! Every time we pull up to school, he says,
"MOMMY - THIS IS DEVEN'S HOUSE!"
We are so blessed to have found such a wonderful school so close to our home!

No comments:
Post a Comment