Okay - I promise - this is the LAST post about Chris' birthday celebration! We never were able to celebrate with our growth group since we were out of town the week of Chris' birthday for group - SO we celebrated a little late with a yummy triple layer yellow and chocolate cake made my YOURS truly.
This was taken right after we sang Happy Birthday to him - and I may have kept repeating "Happy THIRTIETH birthday dear Chris - Happy THIRTIETH birthday dear Chris - THIRTIETH - THIRTIETH - THIRTIETH - THIRTIETH....."
So - I honestly wasn't into the Royal Wedding too much - til the week of - when Chris and I got sucked into the Lifetime movie about the story of how they got together - and we (I) got sucked into watching every special about their life - all 200 of them are recorded on our DVR and I've watched most of them :) So - the night of the wedding, Jon and Robin were over for their normal weekly dinner and Chris was already over it all so I enticed Jon and Robin to watch it with me! Jon enjoyed making fun of all the crazy hats and Robin and I oooohed and awwwwed over the romantic-ness of the entire thing. We've always laughed about the fact their their dog, Sugar, always looks like she's in a bridal gown and our dog, Jack, always looks like he's wearing a tux. SOOOOO... after the wedding, we decided Jack and Sugar needed to have a Royal Wedding of their own! So - out popped my bachelorette party veil and out popped the camera to grab some super quick shots of this happy couple :)
Almost as pretty as Kate!
YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!

No comments:
Post a Comment