Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Dolled Up Boutique

My good friend, Kaci Bledsoe, sent me a link to "Get Dolled Up Boutique" and it is a great and affordable web site where you can order all sorts of cute monogrammed stuff for your little ones - or for you!  I can't wait to use my cute monogrammed beach bag this summer - and maybe a cute book bag for Parker in the fall - and DEFINITELY  a cute shirt for Parker that says "My Mom's Not Finding Out" to match a shirt I'm having made for ME that says the same thing :)  I gotta have fun with the fact that we're not finding out the sex of baby #2!

The web site is www.getdolledupboutique.com - go there and check out their deals!  AND - if you include a link to their blog in YOUR blog today - you can get a WHOLE bunch of stuff for FREE - you just have to pay shipping and handling.  A REALLY great deal for monogrammed stuff!  
 
*Blogs must be public & contain a link to www.getdolledupboutique.com Blog must describe Get Dolled Up Boutique and it's products. Get Dolled Up Boutique reserves the right to refuse free products to any blog description we feel unfit. Blog must be posted by 5/2/2011 at 11:59 pm EST.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll post to my blog. How do you tell them once you've posted?