I have some big updates from last weekend - we went to see Thomas the Train in Chattanooga! Lots of fun (for the kids at least!) But - before that - I must post Parker's debut "Happy Birthday" song. Tuesday morning, we were eating breakfast and I told Parker that later that night, we were going to Sidney's to eat pizza and celebrate Jon's 30th birthday! This is when Parker heard his cue to start BELTING out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JON!" Of course - when I made him stop so I could run and get my camera - his encore performance wasn't near as great (as you will see - it took me 3 takes to get it all in there) but I'm happy I caught it all on camera anyway! Happy birthday Mr. Jon! We love you! (The best part of the video, in my opinion, is about 1 minute 45 seconds into it when he just decides he'll do a little stretch then pose for me with his little arms on the table - little goober!)
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment