On Saturday afternoon, my sweet friend, Amy, invited herself over to let her daughter Sienna (Parker calls her Si-Si) "swim" in our "pool". You may recall this is the same pool we "sledded" in during the snow storm in January! It's held up well! Parker loves it when Si Si comes to play - they are best buds!
Checking each other out....
Sweet Si Si was done with the pool after half an hour or so. She spent the rest of her afternoon at the sand box!
On Friday afternoon, Parker's school had a "Mothers Day Tea" for all the mommies! They had cupcakes and donuts for all the mommies to share with their kiddos. Park ate 2 cupcakes and half a donut - then I left him there and went back to work because there was no way I was going to deal with that sugar high on my own!
On Saturday morning, Chris had to play tennis and I went to sweet Abby's first communion. I started babysitting for Abby when I was in college and she was about 7 months old. Can't believe she's going to 9 soon! Parker's Aunt Nicki lives in the same neighborhood in Buckhead, so he hung out with N while I went to the mass.
After the mass, I picked Parker up and we headed to the T's house for a brunch! Parker was absolutely out of his mind hyper but quickly made friends with everyone there. Abby even "babysat" him while I caught up with the rest of the T family - that was a surreal moment when I realized she was basically sitting for my child! Here's Park with Abby and Maggie.
And me too!
We had to nearly strangle Luke to get into a picture with us.... I guess I can look forward to that in about 12 years!
Parker loved playing with Abby all afternoon and if she ever went out of his sight, he would start running around yelling "ABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! CHOME HE-YA!"

1 comment:
That's right! I sure did invite myself over! And I plan on doing it way more often with this mid 80's to 90's degree weather! Except one day I may just show up without Sienna and hop in the pool all by my big pregnant self! ;)
Post a Comment