AND - I bought my very own maternity dress for the occasion! You will see me wearing this ALL summer long - possibly more than once a week. Oh yeah - you'll see me rocking the "white tee shirt underneath the strappy dress look" so I can rock this dress at work, too. Whitney is keeping all her expensive maternity clothes to herself (rightly so since she bought them all and she's pregnant too!) but when I'm walking around in a BATH ROBE soon, you'll know why! I'm still able to wear normal clothes by using the rubber band around the button trick and of course the Bella Band comes in handy every day - but my ability FIT my growing body into these non-maternity clothes is getting more difficult each week!
Thank you Target - for the $30 dress that I will get LOTS of use out of!

No comments:
Post a Comment