Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hose....

 Park's favorite thing to do after school every day is help dada water the flowers!  He even gets to hold the hose - which is why I normally stay far away!  I have NO idea where he learned this but apparently he learned to drink water from the hose because that's exactly what he started to do on Monday afternoon!

He's still rockin' the cheese face when he catches the camera on himself....
 Yummy!
 Yeah - he's wearing jean shorts.... but he's 2 so I figure it's OK.  What do you think the age cut off is for jean shorts?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Your "Hose" post makes me miss Buddie. :( I guess he left his legacy with Parker on how to drink water from the hose. :)

JaeBelle Photography said...

HA!! age limit for shorts. i'm so glad you think the same way i do. :o) i was just thinking the other day that only little boys should wear tank tops or jean shorts.