Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2009-2010-2011


 Parker and I - Mothers Day 2009 - He was about a month old here.
 (The day before) Mothers Day 2010 - at Dada's graduation party!

 Mothers Day 2011 - quick snapshot before church

 Me and baby #2 on Mothers Day 2011
(As you can see - this is a morning picture and is a lot different than the evening pictures I take!)
 I was CRACKING up in this picture.  I had just asked Parker to show me where the baby is and he normally points to my belly and then looks at his own belly and says "Baby Right Dare!"  Well - for some reason - maybe my long shirt caught him off guard - but he pointed RIGHT to my crotch and said "BABY RIGHT DARE!"  Chris - of course - missed "the moment" but he got a pretty raw after-take.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hahaha oh Parker, gotta love him!

Brittany said...

I love your "I'm proud of my husband" shirt! Where did you get it?