Friday, May 6, 2011

Park! Moes! Dada's BIG truck! Deeee-yaaa!

On Monday, when I picked Park up from school, he was playing with Play-Do  and was NOT happy that it was time to go.  But, when I promised him we were going to go to the park, and eat Moe's, and Dada would come meet us in his big truck and bring him a quesadilla... he threw the play-do down and ran to the door.  Well - the child would NOT stop screaming, "PARK!  MOES!  DADA'S BIG TRUCK!  DEEE-YA (what he calls a quesadilla)!" for about 10 minutes it took us to run home to change and get to the park. 

As soon as Park was done with his "dee-ya" all he wanted to do was go see dada's big truck - he could care less about the huge playground next to us!  Crazy kid...
 And wouldn't you know that I got a salad and Christopher forgot a fork - or any utensil for that matter - and napkins.  I dug and dug and found a baby spoon that Parker used - oh - maybe 12 months ago - with some dried food on it.  Yum.  I "disinfected" it as much as possible with a baby wipe and 2 hours later, I was done with my salad!
 After seeing dada's big truck, he was ready to go play on the playground!  Dada played with him and he was in heaven!



No comments: