
It's doing all sorts of cool stuff but this is the only thing that really stuck with me :) Onto the bumpdate picture. I've gained 20 pounds - been there since we got home from the beach (THANK GOODNESS) but it's definitely more visible in the picture this week. I do have to give myself credit because my workout outfit came straight from the dryer and it always fits pretty snug the first workout session I wear it - but you can definitely see the "snug-ness" of my clothes compared to the first picture we took a few months ago. After seeing the picture, I was able to pull my shorts down a bit and stretch the out so they didn't make my legs look so jumbo sized, but Chris had already taken about 10 of these and I (think I) was getting on his last nerve. :) Wonder why? SO - the jumbo sized legs stay for now - next bumpdate picture, I'll make sure not to have a fresh-from-the-dryer outfit on!
- Other updates I should probably track because when I look back on this one day it'll mean something:
- Chris felt the baby move for the first time the day after Father's Day.
- I still feel great - my only complaint is that about twice a week while I'm sitting at my desk I get a dizzy spell that will last about 2 minutes then it goes away and doesn't come back for several days. Kind of strange - I think it has to do with being dehydrated or in the same position for too long.
- Another strange thing that has been happening that didn't happen with Parker is my bloody nose! I seem to ALWAYS have blood in my nose no matter what - it rarely gets to the point where it's dripping out - but anytime I wipe or itch my nose I'm guaranteed to have a little blood.
- I'm still working out 4-6 times a week - haven't really had to change my routine at all yet as far as all of that goes.
- My wardrobe has completely tripled thanks for my awesome sister-in-law, Amy, for letting me borrow all her maternity clothes. My sister, Whit, also let me borrow a few things she didn't need! I'm definitely blessed in the sister-ly department! :)
- I still refuse to measure my belly with measuring tape. I kind of wish I would have done this when I was pregnant with Parker so that I could compare now but c'mon - the scale is depressing enough - why add the fact that my belly is probably 4 feet around to the mix!
- And I still doubt the fact that I am going to be able to love this little one as much as I love Parker. After talking to several other moms about this issue, they all assure me they ALL thought the same thing before their #2 came along - but I just have a hard time making it reality. Just being honest here :) That's it!
This picture was taken on Father's Day with my camera phone. It was a pretty random moment - but it was actually the first time I remember FEELING pregnant this time around. It probably had to do with the fact that I had been chasing Parker around all day so that Chris could take a nap in the afternoon and I also managed to make two of Chris' favorite meals for lunch and dinner. I was literally on my feet ALL day long. I have on zero make up and had just gotten off the couch from a quick cat nap but I wanted to document the moment :)


3 comments:
I love how your bumpdate is also a good tracker for your tan! Looking good, mama!
Good for you to continue working out 4-6 times a week!
Yep! Everything with the 2nd pregnancy is SOOOOOO different from the 1st!!!!!
The 2nd is so different from the 1st and it continues that way after they get here as well. Things I said I would NEVER do....I am doing them..ha! You look so cute pregnant.....I meant to tell you that last night. We had fun!
Post a Comment