Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday Jess!

So as I start to plan one of my best friend's 30th birthday party with her boyfriend, I find out that this best friend of mine has decided to plan her OWN birthday party!  Complete with sent evite and all!  Aghh!

SO - this said friend is my freshman-in-college-roommate, Jess, whom I love and adore.  So her boyfriend, Brad, broke the news to her that we were planning her party for her and she would need to step down!  Jess' boyfriend, Brad, another close friend, Kayla, and her mom and I were able to plan a fantabulous party for her!  We held it at Ruth's Chris Steak House, my old stomping grounds, and everything was awesome! 

Amy and Reid were able to watch our kids for us and in true Amy fashion, we had to have a picture taken of us before we left!  (Amy does this EVERY TIME she and Reid go on a date and we sit the kids!)  I was all about it though cause I was sporting my new skinny jeans (first-time-owner!) and my new boots I got for Christmas (but still hadn't worn bc I didn't have the jeans yet!) from Chris' mom and a new shirt I bought while in Nashville!  So - this was a pretty big night for me apparently!  (This is now my outfit of choice when it comes to looking "trendy!")
Oh the shirt is just super cute... but you can't see the cutest part from the front!  So here is a selfie pic of the back... I had to send this one to my sisters the night of the party for the "OK"!
Kayla had a bunch of cute pictures blown up of Jess as a baby and Jess' cousin, Brittany, made a beautiful cake!  I also took all the pictures of Jess as a baby and I got pictures of Jess with each of her closest friends individually and made her a photo book.  In the photo book, I had each of her closest friends write a short and sweet message to Jess... it was a super fun project and I was SO excited to give it to her!
We had our own private room!  Here we are setting it all up before everyone got there!
I couldn't sleep for a week before this party!  I seriously was so nervous about everything going off OK!  I was SO glad to be there and to finally celebrate the big day!  And everything went off perfectly!
Her cake!
Me and the birthday girl!
Jess and her SWEET boyfriend, Brad!  Happy birthday Jess!  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

Haha! "True Amy fashion"! I am surprised you didn't say in true Hillary fashion too! I think I started doing that bc of you! 😁👍