As if celebrating in Nashville all weekend for Kristin's birthday wasn't enough... we all came to her surprise dinner at Cinco the night before her birthday! Her hubs planned it and did such a sweet job at getting it all together! It was just our Life Group friends and we had a blast! Here they are walking in! SURPRISE!
Tanner's wondering what that crazy thing is on his mommy's head!
The sweet family - and her "Over the Hill" cane!
Sisi giving some love to Tan Man!
Tan Man and C-line checking each other out!
I made this cake for Kristin since she can't have most normal cakes from the store. She has to have all dairy-free stuff so I still had the recipe of her favorite cake and icing from her baby shower a few summers back so I was thrilled to make this very special and YUMMY cake for her! Surprisingly - even though it's dairy-free - it's YUM-O! I still have almond milk in my fridge though! LOL! The kids did not go for the almond milk! Thankfully we are a dairy-tolerating family!
The girls! We had all just been together a few days before in Nashville.. but we can't get enough of each other! Love. These. Girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment