I know I know... I post pictures way too much of what this crazy girl looks like when she wakes up... it just cracks me up every day! She is SCARY in the morning!
But she cleans up pretty well!
While Park was in school one morning, Caroline and I got the urge to clean out and organized our pantry! We had fun doing it too! I labled each area of the pantry with clothes pins so that we can easily move them around when needed for more space in a certain section but I was really happy with the overall finished product! This is only one very small section of the pantry but you get the point!
After we did the pantry, I went upstairs to get cleaned up before we went to pick up Park from school and after I walked out of my bathroom, I found this little girl in Park's bathroom on his stool. You can't see it but she had his toothbrush in the other hand and was brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror. This is now her new fave spot in the house when we are upstairs! I also realize I need to clean off their counter! Blech!
Parker had "Donuts with Dad" at school the last week of February! He was so happy to know that daddy would be at school when he got there! Daddy let him have TWO donuts then afterwards, they teachers just let the kids and their daddies loose in the school gym where they played for about 45 minutes! This was a dream come true for Parker!

No comments:
Post a Comment