Friday, January 16, 2009

BUSTER!!!!!

Last night, I got off from work a little late and Chris wasn't home yet from school so I decided to go and see my sweet little Buster (Pete and Hollie's new PUPPY!) I am absolutely in love with this puppy and can't WAIT to watch it grow up to be such a good little dog.

As I'm typing, I'm noticing all the little cuts and scrapes he so sweetly left me with from his teeny razor sharp little teeth... he just wanted to make sure I didn't forget him after I left. I will definitely not :) However, I have to say that I am a little jealous because Buster may REALLY love Jen much more than he loves me... she must have some sort of special doggie lovin' scent that I don't have. ;) I won't post the pictures that prove this little infatuation that Buster had with Jen - at Jen's request ;)

Jen and Buster :)


Hollie and her sweet new little man :) Also - I just say a huge THANK YOU to Hollie for showing me her pregnancy pictures last night. After seeing what she gained - and what she looks like now - it's nice to know I can get my body back! Hopefully! I may need a pep talk, Hollie! :)

MISTER BUSTER JOLLY!


HEY THERE!



ME AND SWEET BUSTER!

No comments: