I am confused... I'm sorry. I thought hot flashes, bladder control and uncontrollable tears were something that happened much later in life - when the OPPOSITE of having a baby is going on inside a woman's body. I guess not...
I go from absolutely freezing to absolutely the hottest I have ever felt my body about 10 times every night. I wake up soaking wet from sweat... but by the time I fall back asleep, I am freezing again.... you could say it's a bit difficult to get comfortable at night.

I also am seriously going to consider going to the Depends aisle in the grocery store next time I'm there - and I'm not even kidding - well maybe I am kidding - but I may consider it. I cannot sneeze or cough without seriously crossing my legs and praying I don't go all over myself... and having a terrible cold for the past few days has REALLY made this interesting. My 'What to Expect' book said that the only remedy for this is to "train" yourself when you can go to the bathroom and when you cannot by going to the bathroom every 30 minutes for a few weeks - then upping it to every 45 minutes for a few weeks and so on and so on. Um - hello - I would like to have a life other than spending every 30 minutes in the bathroom. However, I also would like to have a cold and not worry about having an extra change in clothes with me "Just In Case". Another remedy they gave was to try to cross your legs every time you feel a cough or sneeze coming along... seriously.... That book is useless.
And the best thing is that my eyes swell up with tears at the most RANDOM times all day long. I was talking to my boss about how much change we needed from the bank and all the sudden - a rushing river of tears starts to fall down my face. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I mean - I was prepared to cry at Publix commercials or at other things that actually trigger EMOTION but - apparantly - talking about getting cash back from the bank was a little too much for me to handle last week.

I want to hear all of your pregnancy fun facts this week :) Please let me know I'm not the only one who is experiencing all these FUN things that make pregnancy SO enjoyable! :)
However, I must say that Parker has been moving around A LOT lately and I have found myself really enjoying and looking forward to those times of the day that I get to experience him. Chris feels him all the time now too - and my sister Whitney even felt his this past weekend. And in all honesty - I have realized that I would pretty much go through anything and do anything for this little man inside of me :) Even if it means gaining 30-40-50- ____ lbs. Not getting a decent hour of sleep for the next four months and yes - even bringing five changes of clothes with me to work every day!
Keep me and little Parkster in your thoughts and prayers the rest of this week... Harlee's leaving us tomorrow and you could say my body is a little stressed and upset. I'm trying to stay strong because I know my emotions and feelings can effect Parker... but it's not the easiest thing when you feel like you're losing a part of the last 9 months of your life. 

1 comment:
I hope you are doing ok with Harlee being gone. I am interested to hear how it went - and I feel for you having to do something like this while you are pregnant - probably makes it that much harder!!
You are not alone - I was an emotional wreck while pregnant, especially during the last half. And I hate to tell you this, but at least for me, I never fully recovered!! I am not as bad as being pregnant, but for sure more emotional than before. I used to NEVER cry at a movie or commercial. I think mommys just have more heart!!
Hang in there! (One day I will update my blog, too!)
Post a Comment