Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Kayley Lane

While we were up checking out the house on our Saturday, we stopped by Whit and Doug's to see sweet Kayley Lane and somehow we ended up babysitting while we were there... I guess mom and dad needed a few minutes away from the house! :)
I had been up the stairs about 3 times and when I came back down from putting Kayley down for her nap, she just couldn't get comfortable. So - a few minutes later - I began my process of getting my fat butt off the couch to go see about her and my sweet husband came to the rescue. Uncle Chris headed right upstairs and rocked his sweet little Kayley Lane to sleep for about 20 minutes. I could hear him talking to her over the monitor and my heart just melted... he's going to be such a wonderful daddy!

Here are some pix of Kayley Lane with us... she is looking more and more like her dad every day!


KAYLEY GOT HER FIRST PAIR OF CROCS :) UNCLE CHRIS IS HELPING HER SHOW THEM OFF! :)

KAYLEY LANE LOVES HER CROCS! If her fingers weren't in her mouth, you'd here her saying - THANKS MARMIE AND PAPA! :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I just have to comment on my daughter's outfit from these pictures! You can tell Aunt Hillary & Uncle Chris were not worried about her pink crocs matching her brown & blue bum-at-home outfit from that day. So funny! I agree she is beginning to look like her daddy too, but lots of ppl still say she looks like me. Whatever - I just think she looks like Kayley! :)