Chris and I had a fun - but quick - weekend in Waycross. I SO miss the days when Chris and I were in college and we would go home to Waycross and would spend days on days there. Sometimes a week or more! WHAT HAPPENED to those days?!?!?! Ever since I graduated, our Waycross trips have been reduced down to getting there late Friday night and leaving on Sunday. Well - this week was a little better as I was able to have Monday off from work since I am working this coming up Saturday. But all day Monday was spent in the car on the way home... Anyway - it was still short and too fast. We can never have enough time away from Atlanta :)
Anyway - we were all home for the FUN festivities that were Leigh Ann's shower. My sister in law, Lan, is due 6 weeks ahead of me and so it's been really neat to share this experience with her. Lan is also pregnant with another Hull boy. Griffin and Parker will grow up so close in age... I am really looking forward to seeing them together throughout life!
Lan also makes me feel MUCH better because unlike my crazy un-human-like alien sister, Whitney, she has gained more than 12 lbs in her pregnancy... she and I are on the save weight gain route... even though it STINKS it's nice to have someone to complain with! Maybe Lan and I are related and my sister Whitney was adopted... Hmmmm...
Anyway - here are some pictures of our fun weekend!

Amy, Chris' sister - Campbell, her daughter - and Carol, Chris' mom.

Aunt Hillary with Campbell!

Papa, Chris' dad with Camo.

Jeff, Chris' brother and his wife, Lan. Me and Chris.

Jeff's FAVORITE gifts Lan got at her shower. He can't to dress Griffin up in these!

Campbell Anne loved playing with the balls on Carol's table.

Scott, Chris' youngest brother, Camo and his sweet girlfriend Kristen.

Amy, Chris' older sister. Lan and Me. I think I need to start facing the front like Lan in pictures... she looks MUCH better than I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment