After Sienna's birthday party, I headed down to Cocktails and Canvas for a girls night with my sister, her college roommate and neighbor. We were supposed to go and paint THIS cross.
Well - the first thing the painting instructor told us to do was paint a circle on our canvas. Um. I can't draw a circle. So I didn't - and I started my own little painting. None of us were really crazy about the cross she was doing anyway - so we all did our own little thing! And I think they all turned out fabulous!
Whitney and I with our paintings....
My, Kari and Rachel's crosses. Keep in mind - nearly EVERYONE else's painting in the class was similar - we were the odd one's out! But we had a blast and I have a cool new painting to put somewhere in the house.
Whit putting the finishing touches on her painting.

No comments:
Post a Comment