Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Whoops.

So - for some crazy reason, these letters I mailed to Aunt Phyllis and Grandma Orr were sent back to me.   I mean - shouldn't the mailman just KNOW who Grandma Orr and Aunt Phyllis are?  Do I actually NEED to put an address on the envelope?  

I'm blaming it on my blonde highlights!  :)

3 comments:

The Del Angel Family said...

hahah...that looks like a pregger moment to me! haha maybe it's just the mommy brain we're all stuck with now :)

Jenny B said...

haha that cracks me up!

Meaghan said...

Hahahaha! Just reading this now! Amazing - thank goodness you put the return address on it. I got a birthday card this year from a friend and she forgot to put my name on the envelope so it was just an address. Maybe in this digital age we're forgetting how to actually mail stuff?