Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sienna's 1st Birthday!

We had so much fun at Sienna's birthday party in November!  Parker had a blast helping his future wife open all her presents and playing with them, too :)
Can I help ya little lady?
Here - you do it like this sweet heart!
Sienna's birthday was a candy shop theme!  Check out her awesome cake!
She was not shy - she dug right in.
My Life_Group Ladies - and Parker (who looks a little cross-eyed!)
Amy did such an awesome job getting everything together!  This was Sienna's Sweet Shop - where we all got to "shop" for free before we left the party.  Let's just say the party was about 2 weeks ago and I'm still on a sugar high.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great minds think alike, I just blogged about Sienna's party too! :)

The Markham Family said...

Awe love this post! Cute pics of Sienna and Parker! Puppy love! Glad you and Kristin are blogging abt Sienna's 1st bday party, since I have been DEFINITELY slacking! LOL! :)

The Markham Family said...

Hey- I love that pic you took of Sienna and her smash cake. She has such a cute smirk on her face. Would you mind sending that to me? :) Thanks! Oh and thanks for coming! I am glad y'all enjoyed it and that Sienna got to celebrate her bday with her loved ones- her future hubby and future MIL!!!!