Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THE PINK PIG!!!!!!!!!!!

 We took Parker to the Pink Pig at Lennox Mall last weekend!  My parents used to take me and my sisters every year when it used to be in the old Rich's Department Store downtown.  It used to be in an enclosed compartment that only kids could fit in - and it would fly through the top of the department store by hanging onto a cable.  No way would that fly with parents these days, but I love they still continue the tradition in some sort of fashion!  What makes it even neater is the my grandparents used to take my dad to the Pink Pig when he was a kid!  I love traditions!  Parker loved it and we can't wait to continue to go in the future!  

Here is Parker and Pricilla the Pink Pig!
 
 He wasn't too sure about meeting her.

 Jac liked her lots!
The old Pink Pig ride - can you say claustrophobia?
 Jac and Chris stuffed into the seats made for 2 kids!
 Mom and dad sitting on top of each other!
 Parker and I in the front!
 Heading to the Drive In!
 Pricilla told us all about her love of Christmas!
 And told some silly stories!
 Going through the tunnel!
 Our family loves the Ping Pig!
 Parker had to make some very important phone calls on the way home :)  Love how he mimics his mommy by holding the phone with his shoulder while he chats!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Tyler and I went to the Pink Pig with our friends for 2 years, but they couldn't go the past two years. Very sad :( I miss it!

But I love me some Pink Pig and I'm so glad Parker got to experience it! I remember cramming into the tiny seats, haha!