We kept Tanner for Whitney and Doug while they went to visit their newest nephew in Tennessee! After we would put Tanner in his crate, we would randomly see him walking around the house and when we went to put him back in his crate, we would find THIS in there.... she was obsessed with his crate all weekend long!
C-line's fave place to go outside is up in Parker's fort!
Park is learning to share his space... sorta...
The weekend after Easter, we drove down to McDonough to give my grandpa our couches, because we had been given some great couches that used to belong to the family I babysat for during college and pre-Parker after college. It was a super quick trip down there and back, but I was so happy we could let him use our couches since he didn't have any! His furniture is still in his condo down in Savannah.
We love the Testani's couches and chair. Chris is a little grumpy about his huge La-Z-Boy chair being banned from the room, but I am happy happy happy about it!
I love this chair!
The colors couldn't match our house better... the green and red in the chair and pillows go perfectly with our stuff!
Here is a comparison shot for you! Here was the room with our old brown couches. I am in love with the new couch... brightens up the room so much!
The weekend after Easter, we were all healthy ENOUGH again so we headed out to church! Yipppeeeee! We put the kids' Easter outfits on them since they didn't get to wear them the week before and after church we got a few pictures of the kiddos. How grown up does this little man look?!
My friend, Rachael, is taking our family pictures for us in a few weeks... she has her WORK cut out for her! This was not easy!
Gotta love that evil face!
Best I got... and it's still pretty awful! Ha!
Love...
And......... she's OFF!
Um.... I promise they love each other....
Are we done yet, mom?!
Chris' birthday wasn't for like 10 more days, but I bought him stuff to wear to our Mexico trip so I wanted him to open his gifts from me early! I got my man all prepped up! Vineyard Vines tee shirt, Vineyard Vines swim trunks and Toms shoes!
I didn't realize it until this picture, but I couldn't believe the different in his face since he's lost weight! My hottie hubby's baby face is coming back! Ha! I hardly recognize him sometimes! The picture on the left is in October. The picture on the right is this month.
It was about 8 months past Jack's vet visit time and I finally made the appointment to take him in! It was an ADVENTURE with these crazy kids!
C-line said, "Pupp-EEEE? Pupp-EEE?" the entire time we were there!
We also had a few fun play dates set up for this week. We had a new employee start working for us a few months ago and his wife just moved up to Atlanta to be with him. She has an 18-month-old and a 3-month-old!!!!! When I heard she was moving up here, I went on HIGH alert to make sure this poor girl felt welcome and comfortable in town! I couldn't imagine moving to a new city where I didn't know many people with two such young babies. I took them a chicken pot pie one night and then came over for a play date the next day. It was so fun to hang out and I look forward to many more play dates with our kiddos!
C-line was obsessed with the baby... she kept sayins, "Bub-EEEE? Bub-EEEE?"
Just goofing around with my little goof balls!
Ms. C-line has turned into QUITE the mischievous baby. She's QUIET and always getting into something. You turn your head and next thing you know, she's on top of the kitchen table....
or she's pushed her high chair away from the table and crawled right in!
Our sweet friend Tanner came to play one morning while Parker was at school! We love our play date times!
We told Tanner to give Caroline a hug and he knelt down at C-line's feet... she was like.... what the heck are you doing mister!?

No comments:
Post a Comment