Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Eatser egg hunt at preschool and C-line's Easter bonnet

The week before Easter was particularly chilly (bummer!) but I was excited that my old jacket that was mine as a baby finally fit Caroline!  She got a bazillion compliments on it at church and has every place we've worn it.  She and Park were in a sweet mood (not normal!) when we got home from church so I snapped a few pix of them.

I still have that "pretty" cheese face!

I had to talk to Park's teacher for a few minutes when I picked him up the next day so Amy sat with all the kids for a few minutes... she snapped this sweet picture of C-line and Dylan (Dee-doo!)
I am in love with this outfit!  It was one of C-line's cousins' (Campbell and Catherine) outfits that just happened to fit us perfectly!


On Wednesday, we had Park's Easter egg hunt at his preschool and it was really chilly that morning!  So, not only did I bundle Caroline up in my jacket that was mine as a baby, but I put my baby bonnet on her, too!  We dropped Park off at school then ran to Wal-mart to do some quick shopping.  I had to be back at his school in like 30 minutes to hide eggs in the playground so it was a perfect time to run to the store.  I literally got stopped about 10 times inside Wal-Mart so that people could OOOH and AHHH over her outfit! 

On their way out to the egg hunt!  Park was pointing to his best friend in front of him, Taizo, and he screamed to me... "Mommy, that's my friend, Taizo!"
Parker found 12 eggs then came to say hi to his sister.  Caroline was NOT happy in her stroller!  She was also not happy she it was FREEZING!

After the egg hunt, we had the hat parade!  This was the cutest thing... all the kids walked through the parking lot wearing their homemade hats!  Here is a picture of Park walking in the parade and also a video.

 Here is his entire class walking in the parade!  Park is in the red coat, red cowboy hat and bunny ears!

  He was a "true" politician!  Did the "double wave" the entire time and never stopped smiling!

Sienna wasn't too sure about the parade and as soon as she saw mommy, she was done.  Amy got to walk in the parade with Sisi!  Lucky her!
As soon as we got to Parker's classroom, Caroline RAN towards him.  He was so happy to see her, too!
Caroline broke her way into the circle and sat right in the middle.  All of Parker's friends thought she was hysterical.
Caroline insisted on sitting with Parker at the table.
I was able to grab a quick pic with them before we left!
Park and Sisi
When we got home, Park wanted his picture taken!  This hardly ever happens so I said OK!
I wasn't sure how long the cold weather would last so I had to get one last pic of C-line in her jacket and bonnet... I love that my mom kept some of our classic clothes to pass down.

No comments: