I took a quick trip down to Wilmington Island so that I could take care of some things and also so that I could get my hands on sweet Ivy! I haven't seen that little baby since Christmas and just couldn't wait to see her again! We left on a Thursday morning and got there by lunch! As soon as I got my mom's house, we walked down to Ashley's house to see her! I couldn't believe how big she's gotten! Parker was more excited about going to see Miller's cast... he has been talking about Miller's cast for weeks! Ever since Miller got it put on!
We were all going back to my mom and dad's house for dinner and since we walked there, Jac and Miller wanted to walk back with us. Parker and Miller were so cute... they held hands the whole way... and held guns in their other hands!
On Friday, we met my mom and dad at the mall in Savannah for some yummy Mexican food! They kept talking about this awesome Mexican restaurant that opened... I was surprised to see that it was La Parrilla... a Mexican restaurant chain that we love in Atlanta. We stopped by my mom's office first so that all her co-workers could see the kiddos then we headed to the mall! We had an awesome lunch!
After lunch we headed to Petite Feet, this awesome little children's shoe store in Savannah. I love this place, it's employees and they always have what you need! The man and wife who own it are so incredibly knowledgeable about kids' feet and what are the best shoes for your little ones. Caroline got two new pairs of shoes since she's now a whopping size 4! All the shoes that Kayley passed down to her are a size 5 and 6... Kayley has monster feet like her mom but hopefully Caroline will fit into KK's shoes next year... she only passed down about 13 pair of size 6 shoes! Here is C-line looking particularly chubby modeling her new pink glittery shoes!
After lunch we headed back to mom's house and let the kids dye Easter eggs!
Jac loved playing with Caroline - he can't wait for his baby sister to grow up so she can play with him!
Jac spent the night with us Friday night and he and Parker slept in my old day bed.
We left Saturday around lunchtime so that the kids could see Aunt Phie and Grandpa Hull who were in town from Indiana to visit baby Thomas. We only got to see them for a few hours, but we had so much fun! That morning was Catherine's birthday party - it was a Wiggle's theme! Chris and all his brothers dressed us as Wiggle's characters!
Here is Chris, C-line and Aunt Phie!
And Parker with Aunt Phie... Grandpa was SO exhausted from the trip... he was already lying down on the floor by 7 PM!

No comments:
Post a Comment