I am so thankful for my amazing friends! I depend on them so much to be able to do my job and be a stay at home mommy. I do have a sweet sitter, Ms. Deven, who comes once a week but I simply cannot afford to hire someone to come more than one day a week. A few weeks ago I had to go down to the World Congress Center downtown to set up a time lapse camera on one of our exhibits being installed. I had to go downtown two days in one week and it would take nearly a full day to do so each time. On the Monday, I dropped Caroline off at Angela's house, took Parker to school then headed downtown for work. In order to make the afternoon work, Amy had to get Parker from his class (since she's on the approved list of picker-uppers!) then she walked him out to Ms. Angela's car, who then took him home... but Angela's husband had to stay at their house with their son and Caroline since NONE of us have cars big enough yet to hold more than two car seats! This is so frustrating! Oh... I long for a minivan so much! LOL!
When I went to pick Caroline up on Monday afternoon, I told her to go give Caleb a kiss and a hug... not really thinking she would... but my goodness that child did just that! She walked up to Caleb, reached out her arms, gave him a huge hug then kissed him on the mouth! I was in shock and COULDN'T get my camera out in time to capture the precious-ness! All I could get a picture of was a high five... boring.
Ang sent me these pictures later that day saying Caleb had a very hard time sharing with Caroline! He needs another sibling bad! She would get in his chair and he'd get in, too!
She'd get in the car, and he'd get in, too!
Chris started feeling sick that week which hardly ever happens, so when I had planned to babysit Amy's kids for them to go on a date night, I decided it would be better if I went to their house instead of them coming here! So I left Chris to put Caroline down and me and Park went to Sisi's house! Dylan was already sleeping, so these two love birds played together and I got out my computer and worked for a few hours!
Nearly impossible to get a good picture of these crazy kids these days... goofy kids!
When we left their house, we stopped by CVS on our way home and got daddy some blue gatorade... his favorite go-to drink when he's not feeling well! Park loved carrying his drinks for daddy!
When we got home, he RAN upstairs to bring daddy his drink and his medicine! He was so excited to help his daddy! It was precious.

No comments:
Post a Comment