Thursday, November 19, 2009

And Two Shall Become One...

When I found out I was pregnant last year, I wanted to start documenting what I was feeling and I decided a blog was the best way to do it. Well, I didn't really want to announce to the world JUST YET that I was PG so I started up a little "private" blog called the Hull Baby blog.  After I had told most of the people I wanted to find out from ME, I made the Hull Baby blog public so I could share all my PG adventures with the bloggy world! 

Well - for 7 months - I did a REALLY good job at updating both blogs... the Whole Hull was strictly devoted to our house building adventures and "Hillary and Chris only" stuff and the Hull Baby blog was strictly devoted to pregnancy stuff. 

THEN - Parker was born!  And I obviously have a really hard time finding ANY time to blog about anything unrelated to Parker.  Believe me - I have SO many random things I want to blog about and I think about them on my horrific commute every morning mostly - but I just don't have time to type it out.  So - anyway - I was getting tired of seeing my Whole Hull blog just sitting there - neglected and abused over months of not being updated.  SO - I saw this little tab on my blog the other day that said "Export and Import Blogs"  so I took a stab at it and VOILLA!  Both my blogs are now ONE and are under the Hull Baby name. 

I'll still keep the Whole Hull around in case one day I decide I want to pull it back up - but - for now - the Hull Baby will be the only blog in the Hull family... very fitting considering after you have a baby - your life revolves around baby and your life is baby baby baby... which I wouldn't change for anything!!!  Thanks for being readers by the way - AND don't forget to "Follow" me - click the link to the right. 

XO-Parker's mommy

No comments: