Sure - we had a homemade Superman costume he could have worn - and we had the yellow jacket costume we borrowed from Aunt Whitney for the GT game a few weeks ago - but I have been WANTING SO BADLY to paint Parker's precious little button nose black and make him a doggy! I knew the paint on the nose would only last a small amount of time so this picture is actually taken before we left for the party - before I painted the little nosey wosey black!
(Yes - Parker's costume consisted of a white hat of mine (folded in half of course to fit his teeny head) with 2 black socks stuffed with tissue paper and safety pinned onto the inside of the hat. :) And the worst part is - one of the socks came out of the dirty clothes pile! I am notorious for doing laundry and only washing HALF of the sock pairs... we are forever sifting through dirty launry to find the other matching sock.... And yes - my child has a white sock stuffed with tissue hanging by a safety pin to the BOOTY of his pants... I am a genious.. I know ;) JK
Chris had fun making my dog house - a cardboard box (which we still have many in our house left from moving in more than half a year ago.... that's what happens people when you move into a new house 14 days before you have a baby!) and it's wrapped in red wrapping paper!
I made a lovely dog house, yes?
Buddie was scared.... Jack wouldn't come near me.
As soon as we got to Callie's house, Parker was immediately snatched from my arms and I don't think I held that child until we left :) Chris and I kept debating on whether or not we should just leave and come back and get him later :) He was definitely the hit of the evening!
Callie's kids - Maddox and Addison are PRECIOUS children. They are so well behaved and are possibly the cutest little buggies in the world :) We handcuffed their legs together and they thought it was the greatest!
CUTIE PIES!
Keep in mind that we ARRIVED at the party around 8 pm - which is actually Parker's bedtime. We were SURE that he would fall asleep and let his mommy and daddy party hardy for the duration of the evening... not so much. This child barely closed his eyes the entire evening... I have no idea why! There was a house full of headless butlers, devil ladies, Cleopatras, goddesses, a prisoner, a punk thug guy, a mommy in a red box and a daddy with a really strange cap on his head! Why in the world couldn't he fall asleep with such dull and boring surroundings!?!
This was taken about 30 minutes post nose black-en-ing... He's looking a little worried about the really strange lady (aka my sweet sweet Aunt (or something cousin, something removed) Torrie)) holding him...
Callie's little girl - Addison - was a BEAUTIFUL princess. LOVE HER! She is showing me her curtsy - so elegantly. This was not so easy considering she was completely high on sugar all night! :)
Love this! This is my other cousin (something cousin, something removed) Caitlin (Callie's sister - and I ALWAYS get their names mixed up and it DRIVES ME BANANAS! - I used to always hate when my momma would (and still does) call me the wrong name - and I do it ALL the time to Cait and Callie..... sorry girls!) and her girlfriend, Rena. Cait is the Grim Reaper waiting on Michael Jackson :) They are truly original...
Rena is an awesome MJ....
Callie and her husband TJ not only have the sweetest kids - but they SERIOUSLY have the sweetest little doggie who I completely fell in love with....
My Aunt Jacquie (I think she's my dad's cousin - or aunt - it's a really confusing story....) Anyway - she has always been my "Aunt" Jacquie so that's what we'll say... and her sweet husband Leigh.
Cait and Callie's dad - Mike - and sweet sweet Addison :)
For the first few minutes after arriving - This headless butler guy would be standing behind me every time I turned around and he totally freaked me out! This is Callie and TJ - sweet cousins (or something like that) of mine!
He really does have a head :) Don't worry!
My Aunt Paige (or something like that) with Pman - he is such a stud :)
Paige, Jacquie and Torrie with Pman
Torrie and Mike
This is Pman in his carseat when we got home... 3 hours after his bedtime... when he finally fell asleep. It was ALL OK because the time changed the next night and the transition was a little easier on him...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






















No comments:
Post a Comment