We spent the weekend on THE FARM with Chris' brother, Jeff and his family (Leigh Ann and their son, Griffin, just a few weeks older than Parker!)
Aren't they a handsome pair?
I think this is the best smile we got from Griffin all weekend! And it's OF COURSE in the same picture that Pman looks like a goober....
G-man is ON THE MOVE! P-man on the other hand is not... Griffin is ALL OVER THE place and has perfected the army crawl! Parker supposedly rolled all over the place for the nanny last week but I have still yet to witness it. He is VERY content being in one place - all the time.
G and P
G-man wasn't too happy about another baby in his exersaucer... P-man, however, LOVED having new toys to play with!
Papa and Griffin!
Uncle Scott with P-man
P loves his Uncle Scottie!
Papa, G, P and Mimi - you can see the AWESOME view out of J and L's back porch... it was SO nice to get out of the city for a few days :)
Cute babies...
Hey - what did I do?
Taking a close look at Parker's eye - then looking up to Papa for some wisdom on how to correctly gouge his attention-stealer cousin's eye out...
I love tongue pix!
Presh Boys!
Best Buds!
Jeff and Lan's dog, Max, was NOT happy about Uncle Scott being in his chair... he stayed like this for about an hour until Uncle Scott got up and Max immediately claimed his spot!
So - since Parker discovered he can ROLL - he insists on laying on his tummy to sleep now. It makes mommy a nervous wreck - but it makes for a VERY happy baby Parker!
Early Sunday morning with Uncle Jeff.
Papa with Perfect Parker.
Jeff and Griff-o-pot-o-mous...
THE ENTIRE REASON we came to visit Jeff and Lan was to be at Griffin's baby dedication at their church!
Scott and Chris with Pman after church...
I was taking pictures around the house trying to find some good ligthting to take a family picture.... and I just thought this picture was pretty even though it doesn't really show anything.... but it does show you the awesome details in their home. I love the column, the arches and the door!
More picture testing.... also decided I would post this because it shows the pretty kitchen... and a pretty Lan :)
The family in attendance for the dedication! Parker REFUSED to look at the camera. We had it on auto timer and it took 4 pictures in a row. In between every shot, Parker would look at the camera, THEN right before each flash he'd turn his head!
The Other Hull Family!
Papa and Mimi with their grandsons!
The Boys....
Both of the Hull Families :)






























No comments:
Post a Comment