Well - Wednesday evening - I had a horrific day at work (I have had a horrific week at work actually - nothing really going my way...) and I left work about two hours later than normal - which means that, yup you guessed it, my time with Parker was going to be even more rushed than normal.... sad :( So I rush to pick him up knowing I only had less than an hour to spend with him before he went to bed.... which automatically put me in the a much worse mood than I already was for being at work so late. I rush to pick him up, then rush home to try and fit everything in before night-night time.
I pull up to the house and open the garage and wait for Buddie to run out to greet us by the car. I open the garage and.... no Buddie. I hop out of the car and run into the garage and no Buddie anywhere! I have a small heart attack then realize that the garage was much less empty than it normally is... Chris' car was there!
I hop back in the car and drive in the garage and close the door and as I get out of the car, a very handsome man walks out of the door to greet me, all dressed up in my favorite color on him! :) I grab all our stuff and the baby and walk into a very CLEAN and PICKED up house and am greeted by the WONDERFUL smell of one of my favorite dishes in the oven and a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of roses (pink roses which Chris informed me meant "Thankful" - which is what he is for me...) on the table with a card with my name on it laying next to them.
Dinner was spectacular and after we put baby Pman to bed, the night ended with an awesome bubble bath just for me with candles and all the special touches to make my night possibly the most relaxing ever. I guess this is what it's like to have a husband at home every night!?!?! I could get used to this! :)



1 comment:
holy wow. you can tell chris that jesse is pissed at him for setting the bar so high! also i love you holding your hair back in the picture. it looks like the mean soccer girl from youtube is behind you!
Post a Comment