Halloween night we made a kind of last minute decision to NOT stay at home and trick-or-treat - 1) because we would feel rediculous going around to houses with Parker and asking for candy when he can't eat it and goodness knows Chris and I DEFINITELY don't need it lying around the house and 2) it was YUCKY YUCKY weather all day and 3) Parker goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 now and I wasn't crazy about having our doorbell rung every few minutes when Parker was in bed! SO! We made the long haul to see our very very missed friends from Vinings Lake Church who live in Villa Rica! We had such a great time catching up and hanging out with our dear dear friends, Christy and Jarrett, Melanie and Doug and Jen and Brian!
All the girlies hanging out - plus Parker the Stud! (He likes older women...) Christy was dressed up (by the way) as a crazy UGA fan... she doesn't normally dress like this :)
We brought along Parker's home made hat from the night before. It was too cute not to use another time!
I really wanted Pman to experience trick-or-treating so I walked him out to the street in front of Christy's house then walked up and he rang the doorbell all by himself! Mrs. Christy held the bowl of candy out for us and Pman was in awe of the colorful explosion he saw before him!
He had no problem grabbing his candy...
Jen and Christy's sister carved some pumpkins.... can you tell they are Twihards? :)
Christy's sister's dog was PRECIOUS... she was dressed up too!
THE HULLS!
Pman liked helping the girls carve their pumpkins...

1 comment:
Awww...I'm so glad you guys came!! It was so great to catch up and play with Parker :) How do YOU know that I don't dress like that every Saturday???
Post a Comment