Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Show Me Some Love!

Okay - so I know I made ALL of you email me a few months ago and tell me if you read my blog - and since I think I have decided to NOT make my blog private afterall, I want you to show me some love for not making you sign in every time you want to see what the Hulls are up to!

Click on the FOLLOW link below and let me know that you follow me :)

XO-Hillary

PS - changed my format a little bit (thanks to K8 for the note!) - hopefully it's a little easier to read now.... :) let me know if not...

2 comments:

keight dukes said...

has anyone said anything to you about your layout being all weird and wide now? the blog is definitely harder to read (at least to me!) i didnt know if you changed it on purpose but just wanted to let you know as a faithful follower!

Kristin said...

I'm a follower! And I'm so happy you are blogging more!