I MISS BLOGGING! So much!
I actually stopped breast feeding Parker the week of his 6th month birthday and ever since then - I have seriously not had any free time to blog! Whenever I would nurse Parker, I always had at least 30-40 minutes of "me" time where I would prop my lap top next to him on the couch and update the blog. Well - I thought I would have so much more time on my hands when I decided to stop nursing - and that is not the case! Parker is SO much fun right now and when he finishes his bottle, all I want to do is PLAY with him and take advantage of the FULL 2 hours I have with him in the evenings! (And just to update - Parker is SO much better on formula than he was on breastmilk... his acid reflux has pretty much diminished and his fussy spells are fewer and farther between!)
So - sorry to all my avid readers :) I had no idea how loved I was until I started to get calls and emails wondering where in the world my blogs have been!
Trust me - I miss it so much and I plan to find time every evening before bed to blog for a few minutes. It's a great "OUT" for me and it's also REALLY important to me to keep my blog up - more for Parker's sake. I LOVE going through my mom's old picture albums, my baby book, and I even found one of her diaries once and I just LOVED going through it and reading her stories. I pray that Parker will appreciate this one day :)
So - be aware - I am about 3 weeks behind so a lot is coming in the next few days!
XO-Hillary
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

1 comment:
I had to stop this week :( Dried up :( I wanted to make it a year, but that wasn't in God's plan I guess. You're a great mom and Parker sounds like loads of fun :)
Post a Comment