Monday, April 4, 2011

All boy

Our weekend consisted of ONLY wanting to "pay so-side" (Play outside), "mo gass" (Mow grass), eating sand, scraping the knees about 4 different times, buying new flip flops, NEVER coming inside, eating ice cream and burning about 1200 calories a day.  And all of this was done by our little man - not us. Well - mommy and daddy did buy the flip flops (Thanks to the $10 Kohl's cash we received on Friday afternoon so we got the flops for about $3 - yay!) - but all else was done by him!  ;) 

This weekend, we realized just HOW ALL  BOY our boy was.  I can't WAIT for this spring and summer - every weekend - spending every minute outside.  Even the not so fun parts like scraping his knees was fun just because that's what little boys do!  And I love it! After going all weekend without taking one picture, I nearly freaked out last night so I grabbed my camera right before Park went to bed and snapped a few shots of our little man. 

 The infamous CHEESE face.... sigh.
 The hat stayed on pretty much the entire weekend.
 Cool dude.

Oh - I nearly forgot!  Saturday mornings are now spent at the tennis courts while daddy plays on the ALTA tennis team for our neighborhood.  This also led to Parker trying his first ever bottle of PowerAid - RED poweraid at that.  I just let him at it - that's what stain remover spray is for, right?  I did snap a quick picture with my phone when we got home from the tennis courts... can you tell he had a fun - boy-filled day?  :)  His cheeks and chin were red for about 6 hours after the PowerAid incident....

2 comments:

The Del Angel Family said...

Oh my goodness. He is just so cute. Madison got BAD scraped knees this weekend too :( Love the flip flops!

The Markham Family said...

Chris is playing on your neighborhood's ATLA team?! How fun! I didn't know that! We will have to come cheer him on!!!!