One week late - better late than never!
We had a Farmer themed birthday party for Park's second birthday!
It was such a blast - here are some pictures. The party was at Poole's Mill Park which has an awesome play ground, a historical covered bridge, an awesome water rapids area and some neat places to walk around. Did I do ANY of that at the party? Nope! Oh well - playing hostess was fun for me - but I don't think we'll be having another party for awhile! The party was a week ago and I'm still recovering!
EG and A - partying it up with their drinks and shades!
Getting on our party hat!
Our friends from church - Ang, Kristin and her hubs Tyler
More of the kiddos table.
Parker's cousin, Griffin with Chris' brother, Jeff and his wife Lan - they are due for #2 in June!
Sippin on juice and juice....
Parker with the Farmer's daughter.
My best friend from college, Jess, and me.
His awesome cake!
More juice.
Ridin on the big tractor!
With Kaci and EG
My KSU college roommate, Christina and her son on the tractor.
Abby - who I started babysitting for when she was 9 months old.
All the preggo ladies from our small group! From the right - Amy due August. Ang due September. Kristin due October and me due November.
Me and the Testani family - who I used to sit for til I had Parker.
Parker and his Aunt Ju Ju - not sure what I would have done without her at the party! She chased hims everywhere!
Parker with my mom and dad.
When Chris' boss and his wife came out to get the tractor they let us borrow for the party, Ms. Corinne let Parker ride on the tractor with her! This was definitley the highlight of the day!
Singing to the birthday boy!
BLOW!
Three of the Fab 5 babies - all born within weeks of PJ.
Sorry - these are all out of order!
Parker on the big tractor with his cousins.
It was SO stinking hot after his party, we let him play in his pool outside in the back yard - he was LOVING it!
Warning - sliding in just a swim diaper = wedgie.
Opening up presents!
Mowing in his wedgie.....
We are just a little redneck.....
Sitting in his new Thomas chair reading his new book!
KK had to help Parker open all his gifts!
No, No Parker! This way!
Happy Birthday little man!










1 comment:
Hahaha, diaper wedgie!!! We had a great time at the party :)
Post a Comment