This post was written in early March - a few days after we found out we were pregnant. Just FYI - today - 4/12 I am actually 9 1/2 weeks pregnant. ;)
First pregnancy pictures - taken a little earlier than I was hoping - because I'm only
First pregnancy pictures - taken a little earlier than I was hoping - because I'm only
4.5 WEEKS HERE!
These pictures were taken about 9 hours from each other - I put on the same clothes the next morning so that you could get an accurate description of the HUGE difference between eating a 600 calorie dinner - and what it looks like after a non-restful sleep. Crazy crazy difference!
Left - Before bed. Right - Next morning.


3 comments:
This looks very familiar!! Definitely had the same experience with meals - still do actually!
I can't believe these are less than 12 hours apart!! Congrats on baby #2 - can't wait to see if he/ she looks like Parker! - Jen Crews Davis
Shut up! Thta's just crazy! Haha! Love that pregnancy bloating, dontcha?! :) That's me now, well bigger, but that'll be you all day SOON! :)
Post a Comment