Monday, April 11, 2011

Twilight Zone....

So - this is kind of crazy - but one of my Fab Five mommies who went through my first pregnancy with me emailed me on March 6 saying - well - see below.  Oh - make sure you read the SUBJECT line at the top where it says "I had a dream...." because that is important to the line in her message.  Also keep in mind that the DATE on this email is March 6.  Only 3 days after Chris and I found out we were expecting! 



How crazy is that!  And - Sarah is actually the only other person I know who "went back" to look at a pregnancy test when she was trying for her daughter Alaina and it was positive after being negative in the first few minutes she read the test the first time!  So - God - for some reason thought he'd be funny and make Sarah dream that!  So wild!  So - praying that Sarah wouldn't think anything "odd" of my response of neither confirming or denying her "dream news" - I emailed back with a "witty" response thinking she'd just smile and "wonder" to herself!  :)

3 comments:

keight dukes said...

I had a negative in the trash that was positive the next day with Judah too! I meant to comment that the other day. But I didn't dream about your uterus! :)

The Markham Family said...

Haha! Jean had a dream I was pregnant too!

Sarah said...

Awww, thanks for sharing this super cool story on your blog :)

I believe this dream was not at all a coincidence but rather a connection between me and God an YOU!

Also, YAY for your pregnancy posts! They are the best.

Also also, the next question is: Who is next? Gotta be Kim or ME! Maybe a dream will reveal...