Chris and I both got Good Friday off last week so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go spend the extra time off with family! We chose to go down to Cocoa, Florida where my Grandma lives to visit. We haven't been down there since our wedding weekend 4 years ago! I think a trip was due! I have lots to update about the weekend, but first I want to post some fun pictures we took on Saturday - almost 4 years to the day after our wedding day. We had my parents take a few pictures of us in the same places we had our wedding pictures taken. We loved reminiscing about everything that we've gone through in the 4 years since that day.... wow... God has been so amazing to us and we are so blessed. 3 houses, 2 jobs for me, 5 or 6 jobs for Chris (I lost count), getting pregnant with Parker!!!!, building our first house, Chris graduating from college, finding amazing jobs we both love and intend (with God's blessing) to be at for a long, long time, and finally adding one more to our family of 3! So much can change in 4 years!
Enjoy the pix!











1 comment:
i'm dissappointed you didn't all try to jump in the sand together!
Post a Comment