Friday, April 29, 2011

On Chris' ACTUAL 30th birthday!

So - the celebrating didn't stop after I surprised him with a trip to the Hawk's game, nor did it stop after I surprised him with a new TV (that he picked out and actually bought himself), nor did it stop after I surprised him with satellite TV, nor did it stop after his family came up for a weekend to celebrate, nor did it stop after I surprised him with his sketch of me and Parker....  On his actual 30th birthday, we left Parker at home with our awesome neighbors, Jon and Robin, and we headed out to one of our favorite places that we've been CRAVING the past few months!  OLIVE GARDEN!  We haven't been there since we moved to Cumming and that has been way too long.  We drove the 20 minute drive to Canton and enjoyed every minute of our dinner together :)

Every night, I look about 3 months more pregnant than I actually am, so here is a picture of me the night of Chris' birthday (when I'm normally big anyway) AND after 5 helpings of OG salad, 2 breadsticks and 1/2 serving of cheese ravioli.... yummmmm! 

Happy birthday baby - I love all 30 years of you.  XO

10.5 weeks
I'm a little behind so I'm actually 12 weeks the day this is posting.... but I haven't taken a belly pic since then so this'll hafta do.  Kinda funny how it just doesn't seem to be that important to me to get the belly pictures every week second time around.... I was neurotic about it the first time.... 

Oh and you'll have to excuse the birthday decorations from Parker's birthday still in the back ground.  He LOVES to look at his balloons and cards on the mantle every day - I'm not sure I'll ever take them down!

1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

SO true about the taking of the belly pics! SO different with the 2nd pregnancy! Haha! :)

One night I asked Reid to take a belly pic of me (after we just worked out) and he was like "Uh...you want me to take a pic of you after you just worked out?" and I said "Yes! Bc if you don't now, then I won't remember for another few wks or so!" LOL!