Thursday, April 5, 2012

C-Line turns 4 months!!!!

 I'm big on the comparison pictures... if you haven't learned that about me then you haven't read my blog!... so here is Miss Priss on the scale at the doctor's office at

5 days old...
2 months old...
 And 4 months old!

Here are the stats - 4 months old - 13 pounds (~30%), 24.25 inches (~50%), and head was 15.85 inches (~30%).  So funny because even though Parker was a pound and a half less than Caroline when he was born, at 4 months he was more than a pound heavier and more than an inch longer! 
 Poor baby had to get more shots this time!  This time was MUCH worse than last... she cried for at least 10 minutes after - we just stayed in the patient room til she settled down.  Poor thing.  :(  However, I'm a huge believer in vaccinations for our family so I know I'm doing the best thing for Miss Caroline.  But it doesn't make it any easier to see go through it!
 Later that night we took her 4 month pictures!  I LOVE this dress we borrowed from our cousins Campbell and Catherine!  I nearly had a heart attack when she proceeded to POOP all over it a few minutes after we took these pictures... all I have to say is that "Shout Stain Remover" is a miracle worker!
 Watch me grow!!!! I think there is a huge difference between month 1 and 2... not so much between 2 and 3... and again a huge difference between 3 and 4... mostly because Miss Serious decided to start smiling!  :)

No comments: