Whitney and Doug took us to the circus back in February! (As I was going through some pictures this weekend, I realized I never blogged about this!) We went on a Friday morning and Chris met us there!
When I showed up at Whitney's house to leave for the circus, I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized she and I were wearing the SAME exact outfit! Too funny that sisters have ESP!
Parker and KK were so excited when we got there! Here they are before the circus began!
Parker was amazed at the "ef-a-lunts"
About 15 minutes into the circus, Uncle Doug came to the rescue with some popcorn to keep our busy man occupied...
During intermission.... we didn't take any more pictures because after intermission, Parker was D.O.N.E. with the circus for real! He did NOT want to sit still anymore.. he made friends with a sweet (very) old lady next to us... she didn't have any hair and Parker thought that was really cool. She was there with some of her great grand kids. Parker made friends with her and kept holding her hand! Ha! I think he made her day.

No comments:
Post a Comment