Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random Phone Pictures March 2012 - Post 2

Amy and I planned the Easter party for Parker and SiSi's class this year!  I made cute little fruit kabobs!  Yum!
 And this was my centerpiece!  (Supposed to be a bunny!)
 My sis had to be gone for an entire week last month for work, so I went over and helped Doug play single dad one night.  I brought dinner over, got KK ready for her ballet class, babysat Garrett while Doug took K to ballet and also bathed and got them all ready for bed before I left.  This was more than halfway through the week and Doug had failed to send Whit any pictures of the kids!  So I got right on it and sent her some to stock up on.  :)  Here was KK about to head out the door to ballet...
 I bought KK this bow from a friend in Waycross..  Caroline has a matching one that a sweet friend bought for her but it's a bit big for her head now.  It'll be great in the next year or so...
 Garrett and C-Line were having their own little conversation in the pack n play.... these two are super cute together.
 Parker asked if he could feed Garrett... I was hesitant at first, but he actually did a REALLY great job! 
 After I sent this picture to Whit, she FREAKED out because apparently the bib G is wearing was a gift for a friend who was about to have a baby!  Ha!  Doug had gotten it off the table earlier in the week and I didn't even notice the initials on it weren't Garrett's!  Ha!
 Being a stay at home mommy, I have to come up with some REALLY creative things for Parker to do some days so I can actually attempt to get some hours in for my job.  I made this tent for him with a fitted bed sheet of ours that had torn somehow... he LOVED it and it kept him entertained for a few hours.  SCORE! 
 It totally warms my heart when Parker plays with Caroline on his own... I try  not to ever force it and it seems as if it's working.  :)

 My life group girls got together one Sunday afternoon for a pedicure party... I couldn't stay long because Chris was working on the porch (another blog post in itself) but I did manage to stay long enough to paint baby girl's toes! 
 Parker was playing in the floor of my office one day while I was working and he managed to put on my back pack then proceeded to tell me that he was READY TO GO TO BIG BOY SCHOOL! 
 We are trying to teach Parker how to re-dress himself after he goes potty now... well... this is what we get sometimes!  A partial gooney-looking child with dirty underwear on his head!
 Lovin this summer weather!  Halter tops and jean shorts for this little girl!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Wondering if G & C are going to fight like P & K do? I guess it's a cousins thang... And that pic of G in the baby gift bib - he looks so different for some reason! Not sure what it is...