Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More March Updates!

March brought along some AMAZING weather and many days, while the kids were napping, I would find myself relocating my office to THIS location! 
So, little did we know, Jack (our dog) likes to climb the ladder up into Park's fort and hang out!  He did it one day when Parker and I were playing up there and I was shocked!  It was absolutely hysterical seeing him climb up and down the ladder like it was no big deal!  And, of course, Park had to "ride" him like a horse when he got up there... this dog deals with a lot!  Poor guy.
Home girl has to wear a hat some days... even if it's not sunny outside... that hair is truly getting the best of me some mornings!
I just snapped this with my iPhone while having a very important conversation with this little man one day.. he is so handsome.
LOVE this recipe... Frenchs fried onion baked chicken!  This entire meal took less than 30 minutes to prepare and bake!  My kind of meal!
We un-swaddled Caroline in March as well!  I guess you could say she LOVES her some sprawling room!
Jon and Robin invited us to Wild Bills the weekend of St Patrick's Day for the Green Solo Cup concert!  We had so much fun getting out (I mean REALLY out) without the kids.  My sweet sister watched our kids and put them to bed for us and we stayed out til nearly midnight!  We are crazy y'all. 
We were planning to buy a swing for Caroline, but before we did, I sent a quick email to our neighborhood Yahoo! group asking if anyone had one for sale.  Well - we got an even better deal... several neighbors OFFERED us their swing for free!  How wonderful are our neighbors!  So, even though this infant swing isn't necessarily for a 4 month old (it says the starting age is 9 months) Caroline loves it and will grow into it perfectly!  Parker also loves to swing in it.  :)
Mid March also brought us to Jessica's birthday party!  Jessica and I were pot luck freshman roommates at Georgia Tech and have been best friends since.  We were so happy to spend a few hours with "Aunt Jessica" in the big city of Atlanta.
C-line was getting a little ancy near the end of the evening... bed time!

No comments: