The day after we returned from Indiana, we celebrated Campbell's birthday with her preschool class at Bounce U in Kennesaw. Her party was on a weekday morning - FABULOUS idea - and I loved having the opportunity to go! Bounce houses are my favorite because I have a LONG afternoon of a napping boy ahead of me! Another cool thing about this party was that a person in one of my favorite bands was there! No, not as a "special guest" but as the parent of one of Campbell's preschool friends! One of the guys in the Zac Brown Band was there... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little celebrity shocked! (No, I didn't get a picture... I was WAY too embarrassed.)
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment